Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shopping trip

I have to admit when it comes to buying clothes for my kids I have been pretty fortunate. My oldest daughter is very gentle on clothes and I have been able to save them for my two year old to wear as well. My son usually stocks up on his clothes at Christmas because that is what the grandparents always buy him. I also hate spending a lot of money on clothes because I know they will outgrow them in no time. This is why I love end of season clearance.

So the other day I stopped by the mall and happened to find some great deals. So I thought I would share my finds.

First I spent $23.00 at Sears and was able to buy two shirts and a pair of dress pants for my son, a shirt for the two year old and a pair of dress shoes and pants for my oldest daughter.






Then I went to Lane Bryant and I happened to find a spring coat, two long sleeve shirts, and a sweater and only spent $8.40 for everything.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you got some great deals! Tonight we went looking for some sweat pants for our 8-year-old, since his other ones all have holes in the knee. We only found one pair at Kohl's, but it was on clearance for $8.40.