Friday, February 20, 2009

Wood Work




I have been blessed with a husband who has learned to turn wood. Some may be wondering what that is. Well basically you take a chunk of wood and turn it into a bowl, pen, battle rattle, etc, etc, etc,.. Anyway I thought I would share with you some of his work.

This is one of my favorites. I like it because it is nice a big and can hold fruit on the counter or just look pretty sitting on the table.



Here it is with the fruit.



Here is a chest board he made, he plans to make a base for it so it will be a table as well.














This is a container, you can put change or jewelry or what ever in and it looks nice as well.















This is a miniature vase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby's got talent! I really like the chess board.